This series contains my updates for the reading challenge and some general updates!
BOOKS I READ
- The 5th wave: a book that I rated 9 stars out of 10 (click on the name to see my review)
..I’m so late!!!
- Quote of february
- Wreck this journal – 5th upload
- Review: Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling
- Interview Heather Hobbs
- Review: The Urban Boys: Discovery of the Five Senses by K.N. Smith
- Review: The 5th Wave
- K.T. Hanna guest post! + Giveaway!
COMING UP SOON
- The Quote of March
- Maybe something for Easter :)!
- I started an hangout for the Our Shared Shelf group on goodreads! We’re planning some meet-ups! You can participate by commenting with your email and joining the group!
Special thanks to:
- Heather Hobbs for letting me interview her!
- K.N. Smith and Me, my shelf and I because I participated to the “The Urban Boys” tour!
- K.T. Hanna and YABoundBookTours because I participated to the Parasite tour!
- Angel Reads and Behing The Pages because they’re sending me 3 bookmarks that I won and I’m so excited about them!!
Joshua Blum because he’s sending me a copy of his book and assortment of swag items for participating to the Ama et Bemma‘s New Year New Book 2016 Blog tour.
Future events I’m attending:
- During March Pages Unbounds will host an huge Tolkien Reading Event. I’ll write a post for that!
February went well for me. What about you? Comment with a post where you/someone else posted about January (from books to experiences.. whatever you want ;)) !!
Thanks for reading and have a great March!,