Interviews, reviews and a lot more!
I recently entered to join the July 2017 Comment Challenge by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense.
I’m so excited to be paired to someone and comment their posts! I will comment from 5 to 10 posts. I’m looking forward to it so much and I hope I will be paired with a blog I don’t know!
This school year has finally ended and I finally finished a book!
- Genre: Poetry
- Pages: 170
- Published: February 2017
- Average Goodreads Rating: 4.38 out of five
- Book rating: 4 out of 5
- Cover rating: 4 out of 5 (minimalistic and chic)
- Plot: F. D. Soul’s first collection of poetry and prose. Written for those who have ever wondered what a heart looks like outside of the human body. This book is a breath. it’s that plunge into fear as your heart stops as if perhaps it won’t remember how to catch the next beat (but always does). and it’s wincing. biting the pillow. laughing even though you can hear your ribs cracking. this book is walking through a Weeping Willow with your fingers outstretched. lips brushed against a forehead. sticking your head out the window just to feel the day in your hair. tears drying against the soft skin beneath your chin. this book is how I save myself.
Today I’m going to feature Eldon Taylor is an author that has written Mind Programming: From Persuasion and Brainwashing to Self-Help and Practical Metaphysics, I Believe: When What You Believe Matters!, What If?: The Challenge of Self-Realization and many others! In this post there will be a bio about the author and the book, and an interview!
Finally a new post and it’s a review! I started and finished this book today!! It’s my first “art book” (sort of tutorial) I read and I’m quite happy with it!
Illustrator’s guidebook by 21 Draw
- Genre: art
- Pages: 183
- My rating: 8 out of 10
It’s been a while since I posted something on here… I’m sorry but with school and everything I can’t blog frequently.
I also started a new blog an “art blog” called 2-art on tumblr, deviantart and amino, so be sure to check it out! I’m running the blog with a friend of mine and we post twice a week!
I’m probably going to start again to post on this blog maybe without the featuring author section (or at least not weekly), so I hope to hear from you soon!!!
Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing Annie Douglass Lima. Annie is an author and she’s written the book many books but today we’re celebrating the recent release of the book The Gladiator and the Guard!
Two days ago I
finally finished reading this book!! Here’s the review…
The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire: The World Of Dan and Phil by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
- Genre: non fiction
- Published in 2015 by Ebury Press
- Pages: 224
- My rating: 10 out of 10 !!
I recently found this amazing tag that was created by @jessethereader and other booktubers on YouTube. This tag is inspired by the book Starflight by Melissa Landers.
So let’s start this tag! (more…)
I recently finished this book and I really liked it!!! It was hard for me to talk about it
and to not write “asdfghjk….” . Anyway here’s the review!
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Genre: YA, sci-fi and apocalyptic/dystopia
- Published: 2013 by G.P. Putnam’s Sons Books for Young Readers
- Pages: 457