This is a new series! This series is basically my updates for the reading challenge and some general updates!
BOOKS I READ
- The Baron In the trees by Italo Calvino: a “” book I rated it 6 out of tenù (click here to see my review on goodreads)
- Wonder by R.J.Palacio: a YA and realistic fiction book; I rated it 10 stars out of 10 (click the link to see my review)
- The fifth wave
- My year 2015 in books on MrCeng.com
- 50 facts about me -tag
- Vanshika Prusty interview and giveaway
- 2016 releases on MrCeng.com
- Review: Wonder by R.J.Palacio
COMING UP SOON
- The Quote of February
- Maybe something made by me and some reviews :)!
Special thanks to:
- QuotesandProse for letting me giveaway one of her printables for the 30 books reading challenge
- AmaBema for make me participate to the blog tour that she hosted.
- Heather Hobbs, for a chance that she gave me (stay tuned to find out what is it) and for participating to my last giveaway!
From the comments:
January went very well for me. What about you? How it went? Comment with a post where you/someone else posted about January (from books to experiences.. whatever you want ;)) !!
Thanks for reading and have a great February!,