Two days ago I
finally finished reading this book!! Here’s the review…
- Genre: non fiction
- Published in 2015 by Ebury Press
- Pages: 224
- My rating: 10 out of 10 !!
- Plot: Hello reader, In this book is a world. A world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the internet! We are Dan and Phil and we invite you on a journey inside our minds! From the stories of our actual births, to exploring Phil’s teenage diary and all the reasons why Dan’s a fail. Learn how to draw the perfect cat whiskers, get advice on what to do in an awkward situation and discover which of our dining chairs represents you emotionally. With everything from what we text each other, to the time we met One Direction and what really happened in Vegas…
- Review: THIS BOOK IS AMAZING
(and not on fire). As usual I don’t know what to say so I’ll take a deep breath and start… I started reading it the first of November WHAT!?!, then I realized I didn’t want to finish it in 2 days and I left it on my to-read shelf. Two days ago I finally decided to finish it (only in two days while listening to some Yiruma’s greatest hits!).
I preordered it on their shop and got some extra things!!Since this book it’s all about them and their world I wouldn’t recommend it to you if you don’t like them (or follow them on youtube) but if you do BUY IT NOW!!! I read the book but if you like audiobooks I completely recommend it. The audiobook has some extras, it’s read by Dan and Phil and (apparently) has 3D audio and that’s amazing!!!
The book is 224 pages but it’s full of pictures so don’t be afraid if you think it’s too long!
The book as I was saying is their world it starts with some stories about their life before youtube, then there are a lot of fun things like the one word challenge, going deep with Dan and Phil, so tips for youtubers and the tutorial on how to make cat whiskers!
- I recommend it to: anyone who’s a fan of Dan and Phil
That’s it if you have any questions or you want to say something, comments are highly appreciated 🙂 View all my reviews on goodreads.
Hope you will read it and enjoy it as I did,