Today I’m so excited because Heather Hobbs @Heather Hobbs Blog nominated me for the liebster award!
Here is how it works – once you get nominated:
- Thank the nominator and link back to their blog
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Write 11 questions for your nominees
- Let them know you’ve nominated them
- What is your favourite book or series? My favourite series as many people know is The Hunger Games, not only for the characters and the story, but also because it changed my life: with this book I started blogging seriously and reading a lot more.
- If you could do anything (other than your current job) what would you do for a living? I don’t work and I have no idea, sorry…
- What is your favorite book-to-film adaptation? The Harry Potter series
- What is your least favorite book-to-film adaptation? I don’t know this too, sorry.
- On average, how many books do you read each month? 3 when I don’t have a reading slump.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? “Meet” new people, express myself, having awesome opportunities and lot of fun!
- What is the most challenging thing about blogging? As Heather I think the biggest challenge is probably finding time to blog.
- Why is your blog focused on the topic(s) you’ve chosen? If you can write about anything, why this? I blog about what I love such as books. Well I blog mainly about books because there is such an amzing community of book bloggers and also because it isn’t so easy for me to blog about DIYs and/or music.
- How often do you blog? Well my schedule is to write at least once a week. But from the 8th of June it’ll be twice a week because I have a weekly surprise inspired by the weekly meme by JBelkBooks: Feature with Followers
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? In Colorado or in Japan. I’ve already been in Colorado and I love it, but I’ve never been in Japan and I love the culture and everything!
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself! In real life I think only 5 people (or something like that) know about this blog!
- Alex @ A Geek With Books ~ I love Alex’s blog is personal and has awesome posts!
- Marie @ Book Reviews From Marie ~ Has an awesome blog style and even if she doesn’t post so often I really like her reviews!
- Amber and Katie @ Me My Shelf and I ~I love their blog and what an amazing name!
- The Candid Cover – It’s an awesome blog with interviews, giveaways and reviews!
And these are the onees that have already been nominated:
- Jesalin @ JBelkBooks ~ she has a very original and artistic blog and she has also featured me recently!
- Cait @Paper Fury ~I love her blog style and her post are very original.
- Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews ~ She’s awesome and has and awesome blog!
I wanted to nominate some other bloggers but apparently everyone has already been nominated!
My 11 questions for the nominees:
- Tell us some facts about you!
- What is your favorite book or series?
- What is your favorite movie?
- On average, how many books do you read each month?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What do you love other than books?
- What is your patronus?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? And who would you go with?
- Recommend me a song!
- What is your computer background?
- Why do you blog?
Thanks again to the amazing Heather Hobbs and check out her blog and the ones I nominated!
Have a great day,