Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is a freebee.
For today’s Top Ten Tuesday I decided to list some books on my Chrismtmas wishlist, obviously I have a lot more books than ten on my list, but these are the ones I want the most!
Top 10 Books on My Christmas Wishlist
1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
I’ve already devoured and loved the first book, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, and I can’t wait to read the other books in the series!
2. A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes #1) by Arthur Conan Doyle
I’ve actually never read a Sherlock Holmes book and I can’t wait to read this one!
3. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Everyone loves it, the movie is out and it’s been on my TBR for soo looong!
4. Radio silence by Alice Oseman
I’ve already read I Was Born For This and Solitaire by Alice and gave htem both 5 stars, so I can’t wait to read anohter book by her!
5. This adventure ends by Emma Mills
It’s a book about a girl that moves to another state and “falls in love” with her friend group! On goodreads I found many great reviews, so I wanted to ive this a try!
6. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by a lot of authors
It’s a cute collection of holiday themed anthologies and I can’t wait to read this book on a rainy day with a cup of tea and some gingerbread cookies ☺️.
7. The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
It’s been on my TBR for so long and I can’t wait to read this book. It’s a mystery and has an avarage rating of 4.13 which is a lot on goodreads!
8. Everyday by David Levithan
It’s about someone who every day changes body, life, but still is in love with the same girl. It’s actually a part of a series and even though everyone seems to dislike this series, they all say the first boook is great!
9. A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck
It’s YA-contemporary-romance about unrequited love. Even if the main character is a 15 year old I think (and hope) I will really like this :).
10. Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
I usually don’t read fantasy books, but this seems so cool! It’s about a group of friends who are witches. BUT it’s also a mystery! I really can’t wait to read this intriguing combination of genres!
11. The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson (I know it’s the 11th but I really couldn’t narrow it down to 10)
It’s been quite a while since I’ve read a poetry book and this seems a really good modern poetry collection and has an amazing cover!
What books are on your Christmas wishlist?
If you’re doing this TTT please comment the link to your post so I can check it out!
Thank you for reading,