Today I want to propose my 30 books reading challenge. For this challenge the participants have to read 30 books before 2015 ends. Today I’m going to share with you the challenge!
When I’ll end the list of books to read and when I finish an item of the list I’ll share it on Twitter, so make sure you follow me! I’m Star_Ginny and on this account I also tweet when I publish new posts.
I would really like your comments, but you can also write me or tweet me if you want to partecipate or if you have any ideas about this!
Below you can find the challenge as text, but if you can also download the challenge as image:
- A book witten by one of your favorite authors
- A book from a genre that you never read
- A collection of short stories
- A poetry book
- A book to read in one day
- A diary or a biography
- A book published this year
- A book that everyone has read but you
- A best seller
- A book that you read, but you don’t remember
- A book with more than 500 pages
- A saga or the sequel of a book
- A book with a number in the title
- A book written by a famous person
- A book inspired by a real story
- A book that has been written more than 100 years ago
- A book set in a place that you want to visit
- A book published in the year when you were born
- A trilogy
- A science fiction book or a book in the future ??
- A book that is becoming a movie
- A book that you never read but you saw as a movie
- A book that you own but you haven’t read
- A book written by someone with your same initials
- A book that you have started to read but you never finished it
- A book that won a prize
- A book with negative reviews
- A book by an author younger than 30 years old
- A book that has a single word title
- More books!