Today I’m going to join the “Down The TBR Hole”, a meme by Lia @ Lost In A Story, checking 10 books on my TBR and trying to get rid of the ones I’m not going to read any time soon!
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Since I have all the books I want to read now in the first 35 books on the shelf I’m going to start from there:
172 Hous On The Moon